Wednesday, November 29, 2006

HIV&AIDS Committee 2007 Calendar Information

For anyone interested, here's the information on how you can get a calendar. The photos were taken by PCV's in Namibia. All proceeds will be used for HIV and AIDS awareness programs in Namibia.

Here's the e-mail Shoni sent 9 November 2006:

The 2007 HIV/AIDS committee calendars are almost done!
Pricing: N$70.00 or $ 10.00 USD

If you are interested in ordering please contact me with all your information(we can work out how to get the $ to me). If your family is interested state-side please have them send payment to my cousin, Michelle Bonilla, along with all their information.
Thanks,
Shoni


My info:
Shonita Scott
PO Box 704
Keetmanshoop
081-204-0796 cell


My cousin's info:
Michelle Bonilla
630 Stoner Rd.
Lansing, MI. 48917

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home