Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Marking Day for Math

Hey all-


This will probably be my last post for a while. Today is exam day for grade 9 math, so I'll be marking those question papers (two exams, three classes = 120 exams to mark) and then doing their final grades. Other items to accomplish: book inventory at my library, packing, bringing computer to Schoolnet for some additional tweaking, watching the World Series with a friend (hopefully!), preparing handouts for Group 26's model school in Grootfontein (I'll be there Dec 4-8th) and helping them understand how to teach here - not sure I've even figured that out yet, picking a visitor up from the airport/giving a tour, and hitchhiking to Jo'burg.


Probably missing some other things there. Oh well.


Happy Thanksgiving!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home