Monday, September 14, 2009

Cell phone reception at my flat!

Was down at the capital this weekend and my roommate got a new cell phone. On a whim I asked to borrow his battery to see if it worked in a cell phone that two volunteers left for me when in Namibia. It works again!! The charger cord doesn't work, but now can charge it up using the phone I bought here!

So, if you have tried to call me over the past two weeks and not had any success, my roommate called me while I was sitting on the couch in our living room. So yeah, you can reach me when I'm not working on campus. :) I love Nokia phones

2 Comments:

At 6:16 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

The amazing orange nokia! I can't believe you kept that thing. So glad its come through again. You should have left the UofM ringtone though.

 
At 3:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to see the old blog up and running, Mike!

Did Sarah Palin help build that bridge and is there any chance there is oil below all of that mud?

p.s. I dethroned Noah in Yatzee...new record is 515.

-Bri

 

Post a Comment

<< Home