Friday, August 14, 2009

Peace Corps Response - Liberia

I've been keeping a lid on this to most people, but I applied, accepted the invitation and passed medical, dental and legal for a 10 month job as an assistant to the principal at a teacher training center. It's different than the PCR position I applied for last year, where I would have taught English/Math to students. Just found out that I will fly out Aug 22nd in the afternoon. Will post more about the position in a couple days.

Whoo hoo!

1 Comments:

At 2:09 AM, Blogger kmj said...

Hey Mike,

I just accepted an invitation for the January intake of PCR volunteers. I'd like to get in contact with you, maybe if you could answer some questions about your experiences so far, that would be awesome. Thanks!

-Kevin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home