Thursday, July 13, 2006

Newsweek day and my iPod - Phoenix Lazarus

I love Newsweek day - today! Once a month we get our PC newsletter and the previous issues of Newsweek. Like a junkie needing his fix, I hurriedly ripped open the envelope, expelling the contents on my desk. Throwing aside the newsletter for later, I hungrily digested every word on EVERY page, including the ads. We got four of 'em this time!

The only bummer of the day was my iPod (named Phoenix Lazarus). The good news is that it is alive and working, resurrected yet again. The bad news is that it lost its memory ... all my songs ... gone (sniffle). All 12000 or so. No more 80's music, no more Mary Chapin Carpenter, nothing.


At least I get to end the day on a good note. It's Bucket Bath Thursday!

1 Comments:

At 7:51 PM, Blogger Pilar said...

A promise of a nice blog. Namibia. Hmmm. We want pictures! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home